Thanks to MAP member rabbit_11bit taking the initiative to push MAP’s marketing efforts and to help MAP grow its community. As the proposal has passed the on-chain voting, now the MAP Community Contributor Grants Program is ready to sail !
- Educate the community and drives growth with producing quality content/artwork
- Incentivize contributors to participate with MAP in areas of marketing, community, and development.
- Engage with community and onboard new community member to MAP Protocol
- The task that contributors arbitrarily can participate in and earn a reward.
- Some need professional skills, some need effort.
- Rewards will be determined by the difficulty level of the topic and the quality of the submitted content.
- Contributors must be a $MAP token holder (no amount limit)
- Work must be visible to everyone.
- Content must be accessible by a url.
- Content can not give financial advice, promote the purchase of NFTs,Gambling, or Specific Tokens.
- Titles should be catchy and honest, not clickbaits.
Surprise us with your creativity! But here are a few selection criteria considerations:
- Unless it’s a translation project, English is preferred language for creating MAP content.
- Copy & pasted content will not be accepted for rewards.
- Impact of the proposed research output.
- Quality of work and experience of the research team.
- Clarity, conciseness and organization of the content.
- Contribution to the wishlist areas.
- Potential of long-term involvement in the MAP ecosystem.
- Analyses or visualizations that help a non-technical audience gain insight into the research.
Below are the topics you can choose to cover for your video/ article/ infographic/ AMA/ podcast… You are more than welcome to some up your original take about MAP Protocol!
- What is MAP Protocol? What makes it valuable for the growth of Web3 and blockchain?
- What is MAP Protocol’s unique value?
- What is Omnichain? How is it different from cross-chain and multichain? (must mention MAP Protocol)
- How is MAP Protocol different than LayerZero?
- How is MAP Protocol different than Polkadot, Cosmos
- What is light-client? What makes it safer than other cross-chain solutions?
- Why dApps should deploy on MAP Protocol?
… Come up your own take about MAP Protocol
|MAP YouTube||MAP Doc||MAP Opening Sequence|
|MAP Blog||MAP GitHub||MAP Forum|
|MAP Medium||MAP lightbook||MAP Brand Assets|
For any general support question or details of your submission, please reach out to us in Discord.