Where can I get test map tokens to test my contract?

Hello,
Im trying to test my contract by deploying it in map protocol (Testnet). I have set up the metamask for map test net with 212 chain id. but i couldn’t find any source that provides map test tokens. If anyone could help me with this, would have been a great help to me.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Our network is at the testing stage. Users can use PoC2 network. Please get in touch with us by email([cooperation@maplabs.io), and we will drop you the test token.

1 Like

Hello Admin,
I had sent an email to the above email id. Please have a look at it. It would be very helpful if I could get the test tokens as soon as possible.

Thank you!

what is your telegram,please give it to admin and then they will connect you directly

Hello Admin,
1465235862 is my telegram ID. It would be great if we could connect through telegram.

Hey @admin,
Please share the map faucet so we can continue development. Here is the wallet address - 0x828954676f2634D404251f05e4F619FF83f7EceB. telegram - cryptocodyram. E-mail - ram.verma@oropocket.com . Please help us to contribute in your platform. I’ll look forward to hear from you.
Thanks,