I have a question for the Map Protocol Foundation. (질문이 있습니다)

Hello, I say “맵근본이네”.
I have been investing in map protocol for many years.

In 2022, I remember that the map protocol made a lot of effort.
So, I am very interested in the future direction.
We believe that actions speak louder than words.
Technology is important, but it is a fact that marketing is important.
But in 2022, I don’t think the marketing was effective.
The result can be confirmed by price, new inflow, and trading volume.

So, I have a few questions for you.

1. When testing the bridge of Butter Swap, it was said that it takes only as long as the block generation time between networks when assets are moved between networks, but it seems to take more time. is it possible to solve it?
  2. Only a few coins (tokens) are registered in the network registered in Butter Swap. Are you ready to quickly register popular coins (tokens)?
  3. I understand that a vault (asset deposit) is required to activate the bridge through butter swap. If so, I’m also curious about the plan for Vault (asset deposit). When the mainnet was launched in August 22, it was said that Vault was ready and coming out, but it did not come out. Please let me know what your plans are.
  4. During the first year of 2022, the price of many coins fell. Of course, Bitcoin also fell by about a third. The map protocol also dropped by a third. I think I’m lucky in my misfortune. In order to raise the price, the trading volume must increase, and additional listings on exchanges are essential. Efforts will always be made to list additional exchanges, but is there a place that is definitely scheduled to be listed within the first quarter of 2023? If there is, I would like to know, even if the name is not open.

Thank you for answering the question.

================================

맵프로토콜 재단에 질문이 있습니다.

안녕하세요 저는 "맵근본이네"라고 합니다.
저는 수년간 맵프로토콜에 투자를 하고 있습니다.

2022년에는 맵프로토콜이 많은 노력을 했던 것으로 기억하고 있습니다.
그래서 앞으로의 방향성에 관심이 많습니다.
우리는 말보다는 행동이 중요하다고 생각합니다.
기술도 중요하지만 마케팅이 중요하다는 건 팩트입니다.
그러나 2022년에는 마케팅이 효과적이지 못 했다고 생각합니다.
그 결과는 가격, 신규유입, 거래량으로 확인할 수 있습니다.

그래서 몇가지 질문을 드립니다.

1. 버터스왑의 브릿지를 테스트해보면 네트워크간 자산이 이동할 때 네트워크간 블록생성시간만큼만 소요된다고 하였는데, 아직은 더 많은 시간이 걸리는 것 같습니다. 해결이 가능합니까?
  2. 버터스왑에 등록되어있는 네트워크에 몇개의 코인(토큰)들만 등록이 되어있습니다. 인기있는 코인(토큰)을 빠르게 등록할 수 있는 준비는 되어있습니까?
  3. 버터스왑을 통해 브릿지가 활성화 되려면 볼트(자산예치)가 필수로 알고 있습니다. 그렇다면 볼트(자산예치)에 대한 계획도 궁금합니다. 22년 8월메인넷 출시했을때 부터 볼트는 준비되어있고 나온다고 했었는데, 나오지 않았습니다. 어떤 계획인지 알려주시면 좋겠습니다.
  4. 2022년 1년동안 많은 코인들의 가격이 하락하였습니다. 물론 비트코인도 1/3 정도 하락하였습니다. 맵프로토콜도 1/3이 하락하였습니다. 불행중 다행이라고 생각합니다. 가격을 올리기 위해서는 거래량이 늘어야 하고, 거래소추가 상장이 꼭 필요합니다. 거래소추가 상장을 위한 노력은 항상 하고 있겠지만, 2023년 1분기내에 확실히 상장 예정인 곳이 있습니까? 있다면 이름은 오픈하지 않더라도, 알고 싶습니다.

질문에 답변을 해주시면 감사하겠습니다.

1 Like

Dear mapgnbon,

This is Lee from Butter. First of all, we are extremely grateful for your long term support and amazing questions!

I might be able to answer your first three questions that are regarding Butter:

1. The reason it takes more time than expected is sometimes blockchain’s RPC node is not stable, thus the latest block header may not be updated on time. But please rest assured, we are solving it right now!

2. Yes! That is part of Butter’s plan to support more mainstream tokens. And that won’t take long(a month or so).

3. Our vault is now ready on Butter Swap, but we are deciding when to make it public and let our users add liquidity, deposit token and stuff. Stay tuned, We will make an announcement once it is officially decided.

Hope that answers your questions. If you have more questions please feel free to ask here :slight_smile:
Thank you again for your support on both MAP Protocol and Butter

yes thanks for the answer
I hope the work in progress will be revealed soon.

Please proceed with listing on the exchange.