MAP Protocol Takes Twitter Space by Storm

MAP Protocol recently made a splash on Twitter Space, where they discussed their latest updates and vision for the future of cross-chain interoperability. It was exciting to see the team engage with the community and share their insights and plans for the project.

• “I was really impressed by MAP Protocol’s presence on Twitter Space. The team did a great job of engaging with the community and sharing their vision for the future of the project.”
5 Likes

“I completely agree! It was great to see MAP Protocol taking an active role on Twitter Space and interacting with the community. This shows their commitment to transparency and openness, and it’s a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news and updates from the project.”

“I was especially interested in their vision for cross-chain interoperability and how MAP Protocol plans to bring that vision to life. I think this is a really exciting project with a lot of potential, and I’m looking forward to seeing what the future holds for MAP Protocol.”