Today, we are officially launching the long-waited MAP Protocol Ambassador Program! The purpose of the program is to bring together people from all over the world who are passionate about MAP Protocol, light client & ZK cross-chain solution & the Omnichain future, and want to support the project by driving adoption, raising awareness, and strengthening the community.
This program will be highly competitive, as we will only be accepting 50 candidates. Now read on the program details and follow the instructions to start your application.
This is your chance to join a community of world-class innovators and entrepreneurs that will make a secure, interoperable, and seamless Web3 omnichain a reality.
If you believe you are one of the best innovators, community builders, coders or entrepreneurs the world will ever see, join the movement!
- Help build a melting pot of innovation on your campus or your local/ regional community by building awareness and connecting with your peers and professors.
- Become part of the extended MAP Protocol family. Be part of a larger community of blockchain enthusiasts and become a key contributor to the MAP Protocol Foundation and Ecosystem.
- Technical and non-technical students and professors can join the movement to build the future of the internet.
There will be two steps to the application process
- Join our Discord and complete the human-verify right in our Discord.
- On Wednesday, November 10, at 12pm EST, we will publish the application link in the announcement channel.
- Follow the instructions in our announcement channel and fill out the form.
- Do not submit the form more than once, or you’ll be disqualified from the program. But if you’d like to modify the content you’ve already submitted, reach out to us on our Discord #ticket-support channel.
- Do carefully and truthfully fill out the form. You’ll be disqualified for entering random answers or dishonest answers.
- Do submit early. The form is open for 1,500 PEOPLE ONLY and then it will be automatically CLOSE. We know 1,500 is not a lot of people, but given the interest in the program, we want to make sure we have time to review each submission carefully. So, don’t hesitate when you feel like giving it a go.
Once you have been accepted as an ambassador, you will keep your “MAP Ambassador” status if you follow two rules:
- Do not break any of our rules and guidelines listed under the #get-started channel in Discord.
- Produce at least two “Ambassador Tasks” each month (more on this later)
- Available 5–10 hours per week.
- Personable, amiable, ethical, agreeable, and driven.
- No technical skills are required, but being tech-savvy/ crypto-savvy is definitely a plus.
Here are some examples of what Ambassadors are responsible for but not limited to:
- Creating unique content by writing blogs or contributing to code and tutorials. Examples include writing an article on MAP Protocol or on MAP Protocol’s competitors.
- Translating existing content on MAP and sharing it with your local community. We’re especially interested in Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, German, Spanish, French, and Russian, among other languages.
- Promoting MAP Protocol through local meetups and AMAs. These online/ offline events can be structured to be both technical and non-technical, so all (even blockchain-curious people) can be included.
- Amplifying MAP Events (such as this Ambassador program) and Announcements.
- Representing different regions in our international community and conducting regular AMAs and meetups to bring new people to the MAP community.
- Completing one-off tasks like translating blog posts, creating cool swag and virtual stickers, and helping build out our website among other things.
- Growing the MAP Protocol developer resources.
- Supporting initiatives around MAP Protocol and the cross-chain/ omnichain community.
- Community Management
- Onboarding new Ambassadors
- Managing language channels in Discord
- Helping each other to grow a community focused on quality and trust
We expect you to complete at least two items from this list each month.
The MAP Protocol Foundation will provide you with full support and worthy compensation for your contribution.
- Obtain hands-on experience in marketing, technology, BD, and more.
- Opportunity to be part of a global community of leaders and investors in blockchain
- Receive tokens for completing specific tasks. In addition, every quarter we’ll announce the top 3 Ambassadors worldwide, and if you’re one of them you’ll earn even more rewards!
- Opportunity to start your own crypto startup/ dApp with dedicated funding.
- Preference for internship and job in MAP and MAP’s partner projects.
We’re launching this program with only a few Ambassador seats at first so that we can expand it properly and support the ambassadors fully, instead of launching with too many ambassadors and mismanaging the project.
We are very thankful for all of you, and our MAP Protocol family, and we’re doing what we can to upkeep the quality of this community in terms of content, people, and ideas. Thank you for being part of this effort and being with us.
Now, let the fun begin!
Head to the #ambassador-program channel in Discord and ask us. Someone will be there to help (NOTE: there is a specific channel for these questions. Please refrain from posting in any other channels about the Ambassador Program as your question will be automatically deleted to avoid clogging other channels).