My Takeaways from the MAP Protocol's AMA with Hashkey DID, .dotbit, and zCloak: Web3 in Hong Kong and the Future of Cross-chain DID

I thoroughly enjoyed the AMA session organized by MAP Protocol with Hashkey DID, .dotbit, and zCloak. The speakers’ insights on cross-chain DID and the adoption of web3 in Hong Kong were informative. I learned about the potential benefits of decentralized identity for individuals, organizations, and governments. The integration of .dotbit’s domain name system with MAP Protocol’s cross-chain capability is a promising development that can enhance web3’s interoperability. I’m excited about the future of cross-chain DID, and I look forward to seeing more use cases that can benefit the wider society.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your insights! I also found the AMA session informative. The discussion on how cross-chain DID can enable more secure and efficient identity verification was enlightening. I agree that the integration of .dotbit’s domain name system with MAP Protocol’s cross-chain capability is a significant development for web3’s interoperability.