Quidli | Crypto reward discord bot for MAP Protocol
Quidli is the top token rewards tool for crypto orgs to keep their communities engaged natively in Slack and Discord.
Our app enables MAP Protocol to recognize the most active community members for their contributions, such as social media participation; and is already used by community teams at orgs such as ConsenSys and the NEAR Foundation.
This initial proposal to this to MAP Protocol build a light integration of the MAP Protocol blockchain as well as the MAP token to the Quidli API and app environment. This will enable us to offer MAP token to our user base of 600+ organizations (notable users include ETHDenver, OrangeDAO, Xooglers, SOSV, dlab) as an option to distribute as micro-incentives across browsers, email, Slack and or Discord via Quidli’s hosted sharing wallet application.
- Website: quid.li
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsek4oSa_GipcBfaQQDeSrQ
- Linkedin: Quidli
- Twitter: twitter.com/quidliprotocol
Justin Ahn - CEO
->Bought first Bitcoin in 2013 (~$800)
->Helped launch high-growth e-commerce ventures in Southeast Asia, notably ZALORA & LAZADA Vietnam as EiR @ Rocket Internet
LinkedIn profile: Justin Anh
Role: Justin is the project coordinator
Guillaume Figielski - CTO
→ Mined Ethereum from 2016-2018
→ As blockchain engineer (incl. Solidity), launched ChainImpact, one of the first blockchain dev studios in France
→ Senior full-stack developer @ French multinationals including Airbus, Orange, and Peugeot
LinkedIn profile: Guillaume Figielski
Role: Guillaume oversees token integration and product management
Luke Vignal - Head of Business Dev
Previous experience : Account Manager @Zendesk, Ex-Forrester
LinkedIn profile: Luke Vignal
Role: Will be in charge of the partnership coordination and marketing efforts.
Titus Decali - UX Designer
Role: Titus will be in charge of the front-end development
Luis Marquez - Back End Dev
Linkedin: Luis Marquez
Role: Luis will be in charge of the Back-end development
Within 3 weeks after successfully agreed on the grant application and the grant reception:
- Initial light integration of MAP Protocol blockchain & MAP token to Quidli environment
- Implement MAP for users to transact across Quidli web app, Slack and Discord.
PoC & MVP (Key Results):
Our immediate aims for adding MAP token to quidli ecosystem are:
- To enable MAP Protocol to use Quidli internally via Slack and external via Discord
- To offer our existing user base MAP token as a micro-incentive option
- To better streamline on/off-ramps across global payment systems for our users (today we enable on-ramping from fiat to crypto onto Quidli via MoonPay, Wyre and Transak)
We’re asking for $500 in MAP to implement the first two steps of the outlined roadmap:
- to cover dev costs & general hosting/maintenance
- to deploy as incentives to reward our user base at the Quidli level
We want to build an awesome community ecosystem with MAP Protocol, and boost community engagement through this partnership.
We will impact positively the MAP Ecosystem, especially we will:
- Help MAP Protocol maintain a strong and loyal community by rewarding the top contributors in MAP token through quidli (let’s boost the +1.3k discord community even more!)
- Create a culture of recognition amongst the MAP Protocol community through Discord.
- Promote & Awareness of the MAP token amongst new holders (quidli existing users).
Luke Discord ID: Lukerio#3260